Sunday, November 8, 2009

Whiner In Chief

When you were young do you remember the neighborhood kid who owned the bat and baseball when you played ball? Remember what happened when he lost? He took his bat and ball and went home. In other words, as long as he was winning he would play.

Well we have a whiner-in-chief. Remember what he told his Republican opposites at a White house meeting, I won. That is, since I won, you must do it my way. Well it worked for a while. Now that his popularity is down and he has had some losses, he is frustrated and whinning. After all, everybody loves me. They adore me. They should do what I tell them to do. And when they don't, he has a temper tandrum. They are being Racist. They hate me because I am black. They are opposing me because of my race.

Rush limbaugh. sean hannity. Fox news. The list grows long. If they do not agree with me, they must be my enemy. Accustomed to adoration and love by the media, he cannot project nor accept a media that does not love him. If one exists, it is because they are either Racist or biased or not a real newsworthy organization. The thought of having a true discussion over the issues does not cross his mind. It is his way or the highway. And as president (not mine I emphasize) he has powers to coerce and intimidate. Many have fallen (AMA, Health care organizations for example) as a result and Finlandized they support him tokenly. But despite all others stand firm. And he cannot stand that. Any opposition or opposing view must be attacked, persecuted, and punished. For he is the one and all should love him.

How much longer do we have to put up with this toddler imitating a president? How much damage will he inflict on our country before it is over? I just hope I am still here to see the aftermath.

No comments: